Thursday, October 11, 2007

SUPERDELL Base Jumps off Bridge with Team Redbull

"Woooo Hooooooo!!" SUPERDELL yells after jumping off Perrine Bridge in Twin Falls Idaho. Fellow extreme sports enthusiasts and the #1 & #2 ranked base jumpers in the world teamed up with Utah Celebrity Dell Schanze for a day of base jumping. "The dude has nadds of titanium the size of basketballs" was one comment "I've never seen anyone on a first jump take the leap without any hesitation at all like that before" said a long time local instructor. "Most people climb over the railing, climb back over the railing and take up to 30 minutes working themselves up to it before they jump. Many refuse to jump at all even after all the preparation and training"

"I don't even bother counting down" said SUPERDELL, "It drives me nuts to see people stand there for 20 minutes fighting with fear. After the final checks and the man says I'm good to go I just said ok and jumped. I went up there to jump, I already accepted the risks and made my mind up to do it, I said my prayers and got my confirmation from God so why be a big sissy? I'm the boss, fear is my employee. I make it work for me, not the other way around."

No comments: